WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic to join our Metro based team.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and on-site training
- Career progression opportunities – start and end your career at WesTrac
- Immediate and future start dates
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Flexible shifts, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Valid Australian or NZ Recognised Trade Certificate (essential)
- Previous experience on Caterpillar, Komatsu or Hitachi machinery
- Strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive work ethic
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.