About the Role:
Reporting to the Stores Team Lead based at Mt Whaleback Newman, the successful applicant will be responsible for the accurate and efficient interpreting, picking, packing and despatch of customer parts orders with the primary objective of providing customers with the best service possible.
- 4 Days, 4 Nights 4 days off
- Residential Position
- 12-hour shifts
This position will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Ensuring correct parts and quantity are retrieved
- Perform tasks within accordance to current productivity levels
- Packing of parts in a safe and secure manner
- Ensuring parts are sent to the correct location
- Meeting customer delivery deadline
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Previous Parts Warehouse experience
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Current C Class Licence
- Forklift licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Availability for overtime and shift work
- Knowledge of WesTrac parts and systems
- Previous experience in hydraulic hose assembly
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Relocation assistance provided, including housing and utilities
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.